If you’re an EEA or Swiss national then you don’t need permission to enter the UK or to study here.

If you’re a student from outside of the EEA or Switzerland, you’ll need to apply for a visa to study with us.

Check here to see whether you need a visa.

Click here for information on Tier 4 visa requirements.

Please contact us by emailing if you’re unsure about anything. We’re here to help!