Core units may include:
• Provide body massage
• Body electrical treatments
• Massage using aromatherapy oils
• Stone therapy treatments
• Facial electrical treatments
• Plan and promote promotional activities
• Health and safety – supervisory
• SVQ Beauty Therapy Level 2 or
• City & Guilds Level 2 Beauty Therapy or
• NCGA Level 5 Beauty Therapy
• It is essential to have good communication skills and be able to work with members of the general public and practise their skills within the peer group
• Successful performance at interview
NEXT STEP COURSE OPTIONS
HNC/HND Beauty Therapy or complementary therapies courses.
Employment in beauty salons, airlines, health spas, cruise liners.