This course includes a placement in a health or social care setting subject to a satisfactory PVG check.
• Communicate with and complete records for individuals
• Support the health and safety of yourself and individuals
• Ensure your own actions support the care, protection and well-being of individuals
• Develop your knowledge and practice
• Plus 2 suitable optional units
• Some practical experience in a care environment preferred
• One satisfactory reference
• Satisfactory entry test
• Successful students will be subject to PVG vetting
• Successful performance at interview
NEXT STEP COURSE OPTIONS
SVQ Level 3 Social Services and Care. Progression is subject to satisfactory reference & PVG check.
Career opportunities exist in a variety of health & social care settings. Career progression will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory PVG check. SVQ 2 is the minimum requirement to work within the health and social care setting.
14 January 2019 until June 2019.