The focus of this Inclusiveness course is getting you into work and includes accredited qualifications, practical experience and employability skills.
• Accident & Emergency Procedures
• Child Development
• Health & Safety at Work
• Intro to Stress Management
• Mental Health
• Moving & Assisting
• Play Activities & Experiences
• Reflective Practice
• Working in different Childcare settings
• Work Placement
Start: 14 August 2018
End: 3 October 2018
Duration: 8 weeks (3 days p/w Mon, Tue, Wed).
Times: 9.15 am – 3.15 pm (times may vary on placement)
• Applicants will be paid £10 per day to help towards travel costs. Payments are made 1 week in arrears and are based on attendance.
• Childcare costs can be covered if required.
• Applicants will be in College for the first 5 weeks of the course then they will attend College 1 day and go on work placement 2 days per week for the final 3 weeks.