• Relationship-Centered Counselling
• Stages 1,2 & 3 of the Three Stage Integrative Model
• Counselling Theory
• The Humanistic
• Cognitive approaches
• 1 Higher Grades preferably English. However mature students with considerable practical experience in this field may be eligible.
• Completion of the Introduction to Counselling unit and/or experience of counselling in a paid or voluntary capacity is an advantage.
• Acceptance onto this programme will be based on an interview where applicants will be asked to write a short essay showing their understanding of counselling
• Candidates should be over 18 at the start of the course
NEXT STEP COURSE OPTIONS
Possible progress to degree level study in counselling
Career using counselling skills, mentorship and guidance