The focus of this Inclusiveness course is getting you into work and includes accredited qualifications, practical experience and employability skills.
• Administrative activities
• Cash transactions
• Customer services
• Social Media
• Telephone techniques
• Word processing
• Work Placement (4 days per week for 2 weeks)
Start: Wednesday 24 October 2018
End: Friday 25 January 2019
Duration: 12 weeks (3 days p/w Wed, Thu & Fri)
Times: 9.15 am – 3.45 pm (times may vary on placement)
Venue: South Lanarkshire College, East Kilbride
• Applicants will be paid £10 per day to help towards travel costs. Payments are made 1 week in arrears and are based on attendance.
• Childcare costs can be covered if required.
• If successful applicants will be in College for the first 10 weeks of the course then they will go on a short work placement in an administrative setting for the final 2 weeks.
You can reach The Inclusiveness Project team on the following numbers: Sharon 01355 807479, Lisa 01355 807479 or Laura 01355 807335