This course includes a placement in a health or social care setting subject to a satisfactory PVG check.
• Communicate with and complete records for individuals
• Support the health and safety of yourself and individuals
• Ensure your own actions support the care, protection and well-being of individuals
• Develop your knowledge and practice
• Plus 2 suitable optional units
• Some practical experience in a care environment preferred
• One satisfactory reference
• Satisfactory entry test
• Successful students will be subject to PVG vetting
• Successful performance at interview
NEXT STEP COURSE OPTIONS
SVQ Level 3 Social Services and Care. Progression is subject to satisfactory reference & PVG check.
Career opportunities exist in a variety of health & social care settings. Career progression will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory PVG check. SVQ 2 is the minimum requirement to work within the health and social care setting.
One day per week in College and two days per week in placement.
Course starts 11 January 2018 until 21 June 2018.