The course consists of 4 units with 24 SCQF credit points
The core unit is:
- Understanding Business
A range of optional units include:
- Management of Marketing and Operations
- Management of People and Finance
- Marketing: Basic Principles
- I.T. Solutions for Administrators
- No formal entry requirements although it would be beneficial for candidates to be competent in communication, numeracy and IT skills to SCQF Level 4/5.
- Relevant work experience would be beneficial.
- Successful interview.
NEXT STEP COURSE OPTIONS
Further National Progression Awards or progression to related Professional Development Awards.
Higher Studies in Business and Accounting courses at Level 5/6 or other relevant National Certificate or Higher National Diploma courses in:
- Human Resource Management
- Legal Studies
Opportunities to embark on a career in the Business sector in one of the following areas:
- Marketing Assistant
- Customer Services Assistant
- Sales Assistant
Offers current employees in the sector the opportunity to gain a relevant vocational qualification to enable you to further progress their career.
Start date is Monday 15th January to June 2018.
Induction will take place on Thursday 11th January 2018.
This course can be studied on a part-time day basis (2 X 3 hr session per week)
The cost of the course is £98 per unit. Applicants may be eligible to apply for fee waiver.